Font Size : Increase font size Increase font size Decrease font size
Internet Marketing Meets Life…

«     »

Hi,so apperently there's a formula for getting the most out of 'Creative Visual Persuasion'...*aka video marketing to you and meWhat is it?CS + IA + PO = Creative Visual PersuasionBefore we dive in to what the pattern really is, let me share you what CS means, which is Creative Stories.Based on the latest statistics, 65% of the people in this world are visual learners and the rest of the 35% learn through words.Now, the context of your stories can easily get the attention of the small 35%.But a huge percentage of your target leads and prospects take in your marketing through their eyes.So you must have the capability to translate your words into pictures that will paint the future that you are promising to your lead or prospect.And you don’t have to download tons of images and videos to that because its just a waste of your time and money. What these guys have done for us is creatively produced a 6-in-1 bundled set of uniquely crafted graphic and video assets to increase our profits right now.Here's what's included: ~ 250 vector objects and concepts to match a headline or text to a video slide. ~ 125 vector mascots and characters to show emotions and sell even more. ~ 200 vector shapes and elements to add more pop and sparkle in your videos. ~ 75 animated videos slides to save you more time from creating your own slides. ~ 20 animated video backgrounds to hold your audience’ attention. ~ 20 Video Transition effects to creatively move from one slide to another.You can also use this huge bundle for other stuff, not just marketing videos, from sales pages, landing pages, Facebook advertising, social media marketing, offline marketing, sales presentations and even more!And you get 7 rather cool bonuses thrown in:Bonus #1 – Royalty Free Stock PhotosBonus #2 – Stock Video FootagesBonus #3 – Motion Video Background LoopsBonus #4 – Video Marketing Mastery GuideBonus #5 – TeeSpring Mastery ClassBonus #6 – WP Video Page CreatorBonus #7 – Video Marketing Hackand there's more!you also get a free Exclusive Membership which gives you access to FREE Weekly Graphic and Video Assets!NO Monthly charges, NO Secret Unnoticed Charges. Zilch!Click the button below to learn more about Creative Visual Persuasion and access a bonus course that will help you make your Video Sales Letters become so smart that it converts really high:​ Click Here! ​Note: it's on a dimesale and the price when I checked a few minutes ago was just over $18Kind regards,Matt Garrett and Gary PrendergastProfit MarketerP.S. Are you interested in a "Cover all the basics, A to Z" plan for online marketing to get you on the right track?Yes? Then please hit reply and let me know...Thanks!---------------------------------------------------Why Am I Receiving This Newsletter?You are receiving this newsletter because you previously subscribed to or purchased a product from one of our online brands or partner brands: Profit Marketer, SEOUK, BlogPiG, GazMat, Niche Reaper, Big Articles, WP Social, Profit.FM, Matt Garrett Ltd.Our goal is to share with you our amazing and valuable content, reviews, discount and product reviews to help your become the highly profitable marketer you deserve to be!If you no longer wish to receive this newslestter then simply use the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of this email.---------------------------------------------------Get In Touch:Blog: MattGarrett.comHelpdesk: Support.profitmarketer.comFacebook: Facebook.com/ProfitMarketer/email: askmattg@gmail.comTwitter: Twitter.com/MattGarrett/---------------------------------------------------Too Many Emails? Try our Private WEEKLY Newsletter: http://mat1.com/private/All Content in this email is Copyright © GazMat Publishing Ltd. and may not be republished in any format without express permission.

Source: blogtactics & Original Post: [author-name]

Comments are closed.